Agile Frameworks are driving new ways of executing projects in large and small organisations. The role of the Agile Business Analyst and product owner in leading the change is key to the delivery of outcomes and benefits. The course empowers the individual to support the Agile team and stakeholders to manage requirements that lead to the delivery solutions.
Who will benefit?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Business Analysts and scrum masters
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Product Owners and Product managers
- PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
To perform the role of a SAFe® Agilist, you should be able to:
- Agile framework, practices and mindset
- Scrum from the perspective of the Business Analysts
- Business Analysis and Product management
- Business Strategy and the BA’s role
- Effective stakeholder management
- Requirements elicitation and Techniques
- UML and BPMN Modelling of requirements
- Project Delivery approaches
- ISEB BA Certifications Prep
2 Days course with Certification – 27th and 28th April 2019
Lunch and snacks provided on the day.
- 51-53 Hatton Garden, EC1N 8HN
- Nearest train station: Chancery lane on the Central line, Farringdon on the Circle line