Develop the skills and confidence to speak to anyone, anywhere and at anytime. Effective communication continues to lead the soft skill chart and whiles some people will rather not present to an audience others have honed the skills of effective communication.
The course will help you achieve the following objectives:
- Developing your presentation and tailor it to your audience.
- How to manage the fear of public speaking.
- Prepare, practice, practice and practice. Develop the skill of practising your presentation for your audience.
- Using the stage effectively
- Body gestures and mannerisms on stage
- How to start your presentation and developing strong conclusions.
Speaker: William Korsinah
Managing Director, Agile Coach, trainer, and consultant with experience gained from the Ministry of Defence (MOD), public and private sector. Exposure across strategy, portfolio, product and project lifecycle, from initiation to close.In teaching and coaching, I use an interactive style that encourages participation, I ask searching questions and encourage helpful feedback which contributes to the delegates’ ability to apply their learning in their work place. I’m a dedicated lifelong learner, coach, trainer and practitioner in the real world of work.
I have trained and supported teams on developing Product vision, customer journey mapping, UML, Kanban and scrum planning, Extreme Programming (XP) practices, Agile Planning, Retrospectives, Automated Testing TDD, BDD. As an accredited trainer, I coach, mentor and provide train the train courses for new trainers. SPC, RTE, PMP, PMI-ACP, MSP, CSM, CSPO, ISEB-Dip Business Analysis
Course price for Early birds £375
Course Fee £495
Book now and don’t be late.